Monday, May 18, 2009

Red Light Changer. 1 and 1. UPDATE.

Way back in March I talked about installing a Red Light Changer magnet, and at the time it didn't seem to work very well at the one light I wanted it to work at. Since that time I have avoided that traffic light until today. After a short ride this afternoon I took my chances and pulled up to the traffic light in question. On the first cycle of the traffic light I got the Green light I wanted. To date the Red Light Changer is even, one success and one failure. It should also be noted that I called my State DOT, and they said they would check and adjust the traffic light giving me trouble. I don't know for sure if the DOT actually came out or not. So for the time being I will withhold judgment on the Red Light Changer.


No comments: